torsdag 7 mars 2013

Day 30

Today was our last day in Cannon Beach but since we know are wanted a cross the country we couldn’t do to many things. We decided to drive to Olympia but our car didn’t start. Without telling anyone else I walked away with a mission an impossible mission to steal a car. I walked down the street and saw an old man getting out of his car. He left the drivers door opened so I sneaked up to the car and hot wired it and drowe away. I was smart enough to realize that the plates on the car was going to be recognized so i stole some plates as well.

When I came back to our motel the girls hade already packed our pink car and thought that I had been arested. Ida started to yell at me for stoling the car but then I reminded her about killing a woman. Well we drove away towards Olympia but on the border between the two states the police had sat up an controll.

We all paniced and didn’t know what to do. We drove up to the officer and was prepered for the whorst. But when the officer walked up to Idas window he got a call so he had to drive away so this time we did okey.

It was a quiet drive to olympia but when we came in to town Linn said that we can’t do this any longer. We can’t run forever. We all agreed with her.

We took in to a motel just out of town and decided to stay here fo some days.

Please don’t tell the police were we are staying!!!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar